THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE FLORIDA TURNPIKE IN OSCEOLA COUNTY
extending from north of Kissimmee Park Road to the Three Lakes Toll Plaza.
The existing Kissimmee Park Road interchange provides direct access to downtown Orlando on Florida’s Turnpike.
• 23 Miles (25 Min) to Orlando International Airport
• 19 Miles (20 Min) to Lake Nona Medical Park
• 27 Miles (30 Min) to downtown Orlando
• 7 Miles (15 Min) to Kissimmee’s Neo City
*Urban Center approved for 1,200 residential Units; 1.0M sf Commercial; 1.9M sf Office; 600 Hotel Rooms.
Crossprairie (aka Edgewater East) is a 1,400 acre mixed use master planned community approved for approximately 5,200 residential units, 1.0M sf commercial, 1.9M sf office, 600 hotel rooms.
- New High School planned on-site.
- A new full access interchange is approved & funded for construction start in 2024 at the north end of the Property connecting to the New Nolte Road extension.
- Boat lifts are approved in two locations providing boat access to Lake Tohopekaliga from ED6 and ED1&2 retention pond systems.
DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM & PROJECTED SCHEDULE
|ED4||1,100 Residential Units|
|ED5||800 Residential Units|
|ED6||1,160 Residential Units|
|ED2||411 Residential Units|
|ED1||477 Residential Units|
|ED3/7||738 Residential Units|